We are Robin & Bryce
We are a husband and wife team and 2010 graduates of Keystone College where we earned our Bachelor of Visual Arts and Business minor degrees. Photography and people are our passion. We strive to capture moments in a natural, timeless, and honest way.
- We love natural light and strive to "edit" our images in person as opposed to overdone post-processing.
- We love engagement sessions and weddings! It's such a special time your life and we consider it an honor to capture it for you.
- We understand the wonder, fun, and stressful time of being engaged and planning a wedding. We were in the same boat not too long ago.
- On our end we do all that we can to make this time and your wedding day stress free.
- Every wedding is special and focused on the happy couple, from before the ceremony to your fun-filled reception we are there to capture it all.
- We cannot wait to work with you and help to capture your special moments that will be enjoyed for generations to come!
Want to know more about us?
- We named our business R (Robin) & B (Bryce) Studio so that we could have a name broad enough to cover all of our creative ventures (photography, bookmaking, soap making, and up-cycling old treasures)
- Our first side venture was silkscreening t-shirts
- We have two doggies that are both rescue pups and super crazy
- We love hiking and exploring new places
- To do lists- you will see them all over our house
- Our only saving grace is that we are saved by grace
- We enjoy gardening, hunting, drinking iced tea, and re-purposing old treasures
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me